The result of a business consultant’s information gathering is not merely a report of what’s going wrong with your business or opportunities you may have overlooked. Instead, a good consultant will spend time analyzing your business. The point of our analysis is to provide you with:
- Solutions to problems
- Solutions for improving weak areas
- A concrete plan for capitalizing on opportunities to meet your goals
Identifying Problems and Opportunities
A good business consultant will identify strengths, weaknesses, problems, and opportunities that may not seem so obvious. Identifying your company’s weaknesses helps you to improve and your strengths helps you to take advantage of opportunities that exist for you to grow your business, boost profits, and increase efficiency. Part of this identification process will be done with your help. After all, who better to point out some of a business’ problems and opportunities than its owner? When you hire BCoSF and any of its partners and/or strategic alliances, you will be given a fresh pair of eyes that have the experience and expertise to point out what you don’t already know.
The importance of a good market analysis in your area cannot be over emphasized, and whether you’re a large corporation or a small firm, understanding your market will help identify many different factors that can have an impact on your business or clients.
- Market research will help you better communicate
- Market research will minimize risk
- Market research creates benchmarks and helps you measure your progress
- Market research helps you identify opportunities
A good Market Analysis includes:
- Industry Description and Outlook
- Information About Your Target Market
- Distinguishing characteristics
- Size of the primary target market
- How much market share can you gain?
- Pricing and gross margin targets
- Competitive Analysis
- Regulatory Restrictions