Many do not understand the difference between a Business Plan and a Marketing & Sales Plan.
Business Plans are generally necessary if you want to obtain funding either from a bank, an investor or another commercial entity that wants to understand specifically where your company is financially going in the next three to five years and how you plan to get there. Most companies do not need just a business plan!
Marketing & Sales Plans, on the other hand, provide a business with a strategic roadmap so you understand exactly what you need to do daily, weekly and monthly to build your successful company from a marketing, advertising and sales perspective. Without marketing and sales, there is no business.
A good Marketing Strategy takes your company in the right direction. A good tactic (assuming a good strategy) is doing the right thing in the right place and in the right time. Too often companies get bogged down in tactics and they lack a good strategy. Using a marketing approach that has proven results, BCoSF -Your Marketing Team- will create your company marketing strategy on target, on time and on budget.
Why do 95% of new businesses FAIL before the 5th year in business? Because many companies don’t see the value and importance of having a Strategic Plan.
- Are you a start up / entrepreneur looking to build a strategic framework for your company to grow?
- Has your business flat lined over the last two years?
- Is your company struggling to go to the next level?
- Are you growing quickly but don’t have the infrastructure in place to capitalize on and sustain the growth?
- Has your company been impacted negatively by the economy and yet to recover?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
We will reference our experience to show you how to:
- Identify the purpose of your business
- Understand how strategy guides planning
- Establish a meeting rhythm for success
- Involve and motivate your employees
- Analyze results for continuous improvement
- Sales Training: Using field-tested models, we can assist your company in improving your sales team capacity, skills and selling abilities.